WEDNESDAY EVENING TRIPLES
June 3, 17, 24, July 8, 22, 29
Please mail or email your entry form and payment to:
ENTRY FEE: $30 per team
CONVENER: Barbara Hsieh at 604-723-2868.
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 1939 East 64th Avenue, Vancouver V5P 2M9.
RULES AND CONDITIONS OF PLAY - 2020
This is an open gender triples league, members of the team can be from different clubs. The LEAD must be Novice (1st year bowler), THIRD must be Intermediate (1st, 2nd or 3rd year bowler).
The format will be three bowls per player, played over 14 ends per game.
All 6 games will be played at Granville Park LBC on Jun 3, 17, 24, Jul 8, 22, 29 @ 7:15pm.
4. Make up games are not encouraged but if necessary they must be completed by Jul 28.
5. Games will be played under modified Bowls Canada Rules. No ends will be declared ‘dead’. If the jack is moved to a position where it becomes a dead jack, it is to be re-spotted on the ‘T’ or closest point as per Crystal Mark 3 rules.
6. Team uniforms or whites are encouraged.
7. Maximum 2 spares per team on any game. Spares may play any position.
8. Spares may not be someone who is playing or has played in the league as a regular member of a team.
9. Scoring: Tournament Points: Game Points:
3 points for Win Max. 10 points up
a. 1 point for Tie
0 points for Loss
b. There will be no official Umpire. If one is required, any qualified Umpire not involved in the game in question may be called upon. Any problem, dispute or disagreement not covered by the rule book will be resolved by a meeting of the teams’ representative.
10. The fee shall be $30.00 per team for the tournament.